- This event has passed.
End Of Summer Puppy Pool Pawty
September 10, 2017|1:30 pm - 6:00 pm$5
Please join us for the End of Summer Dog Pool Pawty at Liberty Lagoon. Please be advised that this is a dog-friendly event. Participants will encounter dogs in various conditions (i.e. wet, unleashed, etc.). For safety of everyone and every dog, all participants must comply with the “Pool Pawty” rules. This is not an event for small children under the age of 5.
Session 1: 1:30-3:30 p.m. (dogs under 40 lbs)
Session 2: 4-6 p.m.(dogs 40 lbs +)
$5 per person (limit of two dogs per handler)
Event limited to 100 dogs per session
- Dog waste must be cleaned up and properly disposed of by dog owner.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times, except in pool area.
- All children and dogs must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old.
- No dogs under four months old.
- Proof of vaccinations, including rabies and bordetella (tags or paper).
- Owners allowed to wade in water up to knees.
- Please leave collar on while swimming.
- Aggressive dogs may be asked to leave.
- Users of facility do so at their own risk. Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog. Neither BREC nor Liberty Lagoon shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the facility.